Moscow Mule Cocktail box
MAKES UP TO 10 SERVES
$9.90 NZD per drink
Shelf stable - enabling you to plan in advance and confidently store this cocktail box for just the right occasion.
Feel good about packaging - your cocktail box is securely delivered nationwide with all your ingredients beautifully arranged in a bespoke re-usable, recyclable Kraft presentation box.
To create a gorgeous cocktail gift set, match the Cocktail Collective Moscow Mule cocktail box with the:
• OMAHA SHAKER
• 1 x 500ml CC Vodka
• 1 x 200ml CC Gomme Syrup
• 1 x 350ml CC Pure Lime Juice
• 5 x 150ml East Imperial Ginger Beer
• Lime Wheels for Garnishing
• Paper Straws
• A Dual-Sided Spirit Measure
• An Easy-To-Follow Recipe Card
* Based on a 150ml serve. 1 serve = 1.4 standard drinks
Sometimes referred to as a Vodka Buck, the Moscow Mule is a flavour-filled cocktail. A crisp vodka base, layered with pure lime juice and topped with a premium ginger beer results in an unexpectedly refreshing flavour profile. Traditionally served in a copper mug, the Moscow Mule has been pleasing palates since the 1940s and the drink is single-handedly responsible for popularising vodka in the United States.
An impressive, quality cocktail that's quick to make when friends pop round and easy to enjoy, the Moscow Mule is a cocktail staple you’ll want to keep handy at the bach, on the boat or simply for drinks in the backyard.
You Will Need
- Glasses – mule mugs or highball glasses
- A shaker & a strainer
- Ice - one x 3 litre bags ideal
How to measure
Using the spirit measure provided
1 part = small cup on spirit measure
2 parts = large cup on spirit measure
A good cocktail is something to be shared. Follow the steps below to make TWO serves:
1) CHILL – chill your glasses
2) COMBINE – into your cocktail shaker combine:
- Ice – ¾ full
- 6 parts Vodka
- 4 parts Lime Juice
- 2 parts Gomme Syrup
3) SHAKE – Fit the lid securely and shake firmly for 10-20 seconds
4) POUR – Fill your mugs/glasses with fresh ice and using a strainer, pour evenly into your two chilled vessels. Top each glass with half a bottle of East Imperial Ginger Beer
5) GARNISH – Pop 1-2 Lime Wheels into your glass.