Moscow Mule SetMAKES UP TO 10 SERVES
Shelf stable - enabling you to gift or store confidently .
Beautiful packaged - ingredients arranged in a bespoke re-usable, recyclable Kraft presentation box.
Nationwide delivery - secure and safe.
• 1 x 500ml CC Vodka
• 1 x 200ml CC Gomme Syrup
• 1 x 350ml CC Pure Lime Juice
• 5 x 150ml East Imperial Ginger Beer
• Lime Wheels for Garnishing
• Paper Straws
• A Dual-Sided Spirit Measure
• An Easy-To-Follow Recipe Card
• Set of 4 Copper Moscow Mule Mugs
* Based on a 150ml serve. 1 serve = 1.4 standard drinks
You Will Need
- A shaker & a strainer
- Ice - one x 3 litre bags ideal
How to measure
Using the spirit measure provided
1 part = small cup on spirit measure
2 parts = large cup on spirit measure
A good cocktail is something to be shared. Follow the steps below to make TWO serves:
1) CHILL – chill your mugs
2) COMBINE – into your cocktail shaker combine:
- Ice – ¾ full
- 6 parts Vodka
- 4 parts Lime Juice
- 2 parts Gomme Syrup
3) SHAKE – Fit the lid securely and shake firmly for 10-20 seconds
4) POUR – Fill your chilled mugs with fresh ice and using a strainer, pour evenly into each. Top each glass with half a bottle of East Imperial Ginger Beer
5) GARNISH – Pop 1-2 Lime Wheels into your glass.