Birthday Cocktail Box SetMAKES UP TO 10 SERVES
Every Birthday Cocktail Box Set includes :
• All the cocktail ingredients you need so you save time and don't need to run round sourcing ingredients, recipes or barware
• An easy-to-follow recipe card, spirit measure and cocktail shaker so mixing delicious cocktails every time has never been easier
• Long shelf-life ingredients, which means cocktails can be saved for the party, taken away on a birthday trip away or saved for wherever and whenever you wishbr>
• Everything beautifully presented so every gift box is greeted with gasps of excitement
• Nationwide delivery making it easy for you to surprise and delight that hard-to-buy-for partner or far-away friend.
• A bespoke designed presentation Cocktail Box
• 1 x 500ml CC Gin
• 1 x 200ml CC Gomme Syrup
• 1 x 350ml CC Pure Lemon Juice
• 5 x 200ml Veuve du Vernay Brut
• Maraschino Cherries
• An easy-to-follow recipe card
• A dual-sided Spirit Measure
• A 3-piece OMAHA SHAKER with built-in strainer
* Based on a 150ml serve. 1 serve = 2.4 standard drinks
See the celebrations started in style, with a some Parisian panache and French 75 cocktails. The perfect birthday cocktail gift set for the girl who has everything. Save yourself the effort of running round and opt instead for a 10 serve box of delicious ready-to-mix Gin, Lemon, Maraschino cherries and French bubbles.
A fabulously fun treat of cocktails paired with the 3-piece Omaha Shaker, giving everything that's needed to make birthday cocktails convenient, stylish and easy.
A unique treat for times of celebration and occassion.
You Will Need
- Glasses – Champagne flutes are ideal
- A sharp knife
- A chopping board
- Plenty of ice – two x 3 litre bags ideal
How to measure
Using the spirit measure provided
1 part = small cup on spirit measure
2 parts = large cup on spirit measure
A good cocktail is something to be shared. Follow the steps below to make TWO serves:
1) CHILL – chill your glasses
2) COMBINE – into your cocktail shaker combine:
- Ice – ¾ full
- 4 parts Gin
- 2 parts Gomme Syrup
- 2 parts Lemon Juice
3) SHAKE – Fit the lid securely and shake firmly for 10-20 seconds
4) POUR – Pour evenly into your two chilled glasses. Top each glass with half a bottle of Veuve du Vernay
5) GARNISH – Pop a Maraschino Cherry into each glass. Voila!