Margarita Cocktail Box
MAKES UP TO 15 SERVES
$8.66 NZD per drink
An occasion coming up? This 15-serve box makes it easy for you to start your evening in style.
Including all the ingredients you need - pre-measured, ready-to-mix and pared with an easy-to-follow recipe card - so you can easily make the best Margaritas you've ever had.
Feel good about packaging - your cocktail box will be delivered with all your ingredients securely arranged in a beautifully designed recyclable Kraft presentation box.
• 1 x 700ml Espolon Tequila Reposado
• 1 x 200ml CC Triple Sec
• 1 x 200ml CC Gomme Syrup
• 1 x 350ml CC Pure Lime Juice
• Citrus Chilli Salt
• Lime Wheels for Garnishing
• A Double Sided Spirit Measure
• An Easy-To-Follow Recipe Card
* Based on a 150ml serve. 1 serve = 1.7 standard drinks
The Margarita is all about the balance of classic, crisp flavours. Taking a Tequila Reposado, Triple Sec and pure lime juice with a unique citrus chilli salt to heighten the tang of the lime, enjoying a well-made margarita should be akin to a culinary experience. The intensity of the relationship between tequila and citrus never fails to surprise and a well-done salt rim expertly brings the flavour profile together and makes for impressive presentation. One of the world’s most well-known and beloved cocktails, nothing says good times quite like a Margarita.
You Will Need
- Glasses – Margarita glasses or tumblers are ideal
- A shaker – 750ml cocktail shaker
- A strainer – if your shaker does not have one built in
- Plenty of ice – two x 3 litre bags ideal
How to measure
Using the spirit measure provided
1 part = small cup on spirit measure
2 parts = large cup on spirit measure
A good cocktail is something to be shared. Follow the steps below to make TWO serves:
1) CHILL – chill your glasses. Once chilled, rim your glasses with salt by running a lime wedge round the rim, then dipping the rim into a shallow saucer of salt.
2) COMBINE – into your cocktail shaker combine:
- Ice – ¾ full
- 6 parts Tequila
- 4 parts Lime Juice
- 2 parts Triple Sec
- 2 parts Gomme Syrup
3) SHAKE – Fit the lid securely and shake firmly for 10-20 seconds
4) POUR – For tumblers, fill with fresh ice and using a strainer, pour evenly into your two chilled tumblers. For margarita glasses, traditionally no ice is required in the glass
5) GARNISH – With a lime wheel in your glass or on the rim.