Espresso Martini Cocktail Box
MAKES UP TO 10 SERVES
$12.00 NZD per drink
Shelf stable ingredients mean you can organise your cocktails well in advance and can gift knowing they'll be ready-to-mix whenever it suits.
Feel good gifting something special - that can be securely delivered nationwide with beautifully arranged ingredients in a bespoke re-usable and recyclable Kraft presentation box.
For an impressive cocktail gift set, pair the Espresso Martini cocktail box with:
• VODKA GLASSES from Schott Zwiesel
• 1 x 500ml CC Vodka
• 1 x 200ml CC Espresso Liqueur
• 1 x 200ml CC Vanilla Liqueur
• 1 x 500ml CC Cold Brew Coffee by Altezano Brothers
• Divine Chocolate Coated Coffee Beans
• Superb Bold Blend Coffee Beans
• A Dual-Sided Spirit Measure
• An Easy-To-Follow Recipe Card
* Based on a 150ml serve. 1 serve = 1.9 standard drinks
We’ve teamed up with the expert coffee roasters at Altezano Brothers to develop New Zealand’s first espresso martini cold brew coffee. Months of trials and taste-testing has crafted a brew that is completely unique, with the ultimate taste profile and a thick-longer lasting crema crown – the gold-standard mark of a quality espresso martini meaning your 10th pour looks and tastes just like your first.
Couple this Cold Brew Coffee with a crisp Vodka base and a Vanilla Liqueur and you can confidently move beyond the two-dimensional flavor profile of most espresso martinis, which rely solely on vodka and coffee liqueur. Serve as a digestif with a coffee bean garnish and chocolate coated coffee beans on the side and the best cocktail lounge in town is at your place.
For the perfect gift, pair the Espresso Martini with the Schott Zwiesel Vodka Glasses and you'll impress every time.
You Will Need
- Glasses - Martini glasses ideal
- A shaker – 750ml cocktail shaker
- A strainer – if your shaker does not have one built in
- Plenty of ice – one x 3 litre bag ideal
How to measure
Using the spirit measure provided
1 part = small cup on spirit measure
2 parts = large cup on spirit measure
A good cocktail is something to be shared. Follow the steps below to make TWO serves:
1) CHILL – chill your glasses
2) COMBINE – into your cocktail shaker combine:
- 6 parts Vodka
- 6 parts Cold Brew Coffee
- 4 cubes of ice
- 2 parts Espresso Liqueur
- 2 parts Vanilla Liqueur
3) SHAKE – Fit the lid securely and shake firmly till the ice dissolves and can no longer be heard
4) POUR – Using a strainer, pour evenly into your two chilled/glasses
5) GARNISH – Wait for that lovely foam top to emerge, then pop 3 coffee beans on each cocktail and serve with a dish of chocolate coated coffee beans on the side.