French 75 Cocktail BoxMAKES UP TO 10 SERVES
$12.00 NZD per drink
Shelf stable - enabling you to tick this off your To-Do list early, you can confidently store this cocktail box for when your occasion arrives.
Travels safely nationwide - your cocktail box is securely delivered with all your ingredients beautifully arranged in a bespoke re-usable, recyclable Kraft presentation box so you can feel good with responsible packaging.
For an elegant cocktail gift set that has everything you need, combine the French 75 cocktail box with the OMAHA SHAKER.
• 1 x 500ml CC Gin
• 1 x 200ml CC Gomme Syrup
• 1 x 350ml CC Pure Lemon Juice
• 5 x 200ml Veuve du Vernay Brut
• Maraschino Cherries
• A Dual-Sided Spirit Measure
• An Easy-To-Follow Recipe Card
* Based on a 150ml serve. 1 serve = 2.4 standard drinks
A rich tapestry of Gin, pure lemon juice and bubbles, the French 75 (or Soixante Quinze) is a refreshing mix of tart, dry, sweet and fabulous! A cocktail cherry garnish adds a splash of colour and delightful surprise, the French 75 is most definitely the cocktail to turn to in times of celebration (what better excuse than a gathering of good friends...) and will lend a sense of sophisticated French style to your occasion.
You Will Need
- Glasses – Champagne flutes are ideal
- A shaker – 750ml cocktail shaker
- A strainer – if your shaker does not have one built in
- Plenty of ice – two x 3 litre bags ideal
How to measure
Using the spirit measure provided
1 part = small cup on spirit measure
2 parts = large cup on spirit measure
A good cocktail is something to be shared. Follow the steps below to make TWO serves:
1) CHILL – chill your glasses
2) COMBINE – into your cocktail shaker:
- Ice – ¾ full
- 4 parts Gin
- 2 parts Gomme Syrup
- 2 parts Lemon Juice
3) SHAKE – Fit the lid securely and shake firmly for 10-20 seconds
4) POUR – Using a strainer, pour evenly into your two chilled glasses. Top each with half a bottle of Veuve du Vernay
5) GARNISH – Pop a Maraschino Cherry into each flute.