White Christmas Mojiti Recipe
Posted on Tuesday, January 15 2019 04:43:00 PM in News by CyberWorkshop Collaborator
We teamed up with JAG Kitchens to find out your favourite cocktail recipes. The winner of our $150 Cocktail Collective voucher was Angela Hollinger, with her yummy recipe for a 'White Christmas Mojito'
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- sparkling water
- pomegranate seeds (for garnish)
- In a large pitcher, muddle the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves until the leaves have broken down.
- In a blender, combine the white rum, coconut rum, and coconut milk and pulse until smooth. Pour over the mint/lime sugar mixture and stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
To serve, divide ice among glasses and fill halfway with the Mojito mix. Top with sparkling water, mint and pomegranate.